::retreat::









Sunday, the littlest and I left for some time away with four amazing mamas. I had made an itinerary that didn't get used, packed way too much stuff, and was even a little late, but none of that stopped the awesomeness that followed. Even without the itinerary, we stayed up until close to 3am conversing around the table, outside at the grill, around a fire, then back at the table. As for overpacking, I'm thankful for packing too many diapers. Enough said about that!

I'm so blessed to get to call these women friends and sisters. There in that little cabin, we created a safe place without judgement and where we could have unfiltered conversations, {about Jesus!} We cooked a meal together. What is it about eating with friends that can be so magical?


Monday, my love and bigs joined me and we stayed an extra night in the little cabin. The girls had a ton of fun the next day at the swim beach, but I've decided that lakes really do creep me out a little. Maybe I just need some water shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment