She is 5!

My sweetest E is 5 already! We had her birthday this week and her party last weekend. She requested a witch party and we had a blast. There were 6 little witches and one little wizard boy in attendance.
We spent the morning decorating muffins together and making a proper mess! 💜
I really cannot believe she is five already. So much has happened over the last five years, starting with my successful home birth with her, to moving, to living, to adding a brother to the family, to starting school this year, and just all the living that happens during five whole years. It has been a great week to celebrate who E is, what she likes, and who she is becoming. When she woke up on the morning of her birthday, I told her that I thought she grew a little bit. Her reaction was adorable.
Here is to five!

1 comment:

  1. That Elliot is simply too much to handle. She is growing up to be quite the lady.

    ReplyDelete