::Fresh::

This year has been such a new and refreshing year so far. I think it's about time to leave the old blog and start fresh! I want this space to be a place of inspiration, beauty, creativity, life, and love for not just me, but anyone else who could use it.








With spring officially here, we've been spending more and more time outside around the yard. It's a small yard, this one we have, but it's a yard nonetheless. This year, I'm finally saying yes to it and working with what I have. I've got one garden bed looking good so far, full of kale, lettuce, bok choy, and swiss chard. I've got another bed that needs to be built. I am so in love with all of the green around me.  I'm still learning this tricky Kansan weather, and am proud to say with fingers crossed, that I haven't killed anything outside yet! Even the compost has things sprouting up in it! I'm hoping for a few pumpkins, but I'll have no idea until this fall. xox


No comments:

Post a Comment